In this section, please find the arrangements for your child’s education and well-being in the event that school closes. These pages are being put together at present and more will appear in time and in the event of school closure.
- Safeguarding – A school email address to report any safeguarding concerns you may have. This is regularly checked throughout the day.
- Updates – Any updated information on school closure – e.g. when school is reopening, deep clean info etc.
- Health – A direct link to the Public Health England and NHS information websites.
- Contact with school – A school email address should you need to get in touch with school.
- Classes – each pastoral class will have their own page where work and activities will be posted.
- Useful educational websites to support your child
- Useful websites to support your child’s well-being
- Specialist Subjects – content from our specialist teachers
- Arrangements for students in receipt of Free School Meals
- Everything else… from advice, drama, music, storytelling…
- Well-Being Activities – weekly activities to support your well-being
- Keeping in touch – links for student emails and Microsoft Teams