In this section, please find the arrangements for your child’s education and well-being in the event of lockdown and blended learning.
- Safeguarding – A school email address to report any safeguarding concerns you may have. This is regularly checked throughout the day.
- Updates – Any updated information on school closure – e.g. when school is reopening, deep clean info etc.
- Health – A direct link to the Public Health England and NHS information websites.
- Contact with school – A school email address should you need to get in touch with school.
- Useful educational websites to support your child
- Useful websites to support your child’s well-being
- Keeping in touch – links for student emails and Microsoft Teams
Remote Learning Policies and Covid-19 Risk Assessment:
- St Martins Remote Learning Policy: St Martins School Remote Provision Policy – January 2021
- Shaw Education Trust Remote Learning Policy: Remote Learning Policy SET January 2021
- St Martins Covid-19 Risk Assessment: St Martins Covid-19 Risk Assessment – Updated January 2021